Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions should govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you
disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you
must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our
website services], we ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or
agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at
least  years of age.
[privacy and cookies policy].
2. Copyright Notice
-  [ServizNow LLC]
- Subject to the express provision of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual
property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our
website are reserved.
3. License to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website; and
- [use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and
conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to
- You may only use our website for [for your own personal and business purposes], and you must not
use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise
modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Show any material from our website in public;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may distribute [our newsletter] in [print and
electronic form] to [any person].
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole
website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt or circumvent
or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
- You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website
or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection
with any lawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material
consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan Horse, worm, keystroke logger,
rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- [conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation
scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website
without our express written consent];
- [access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means,
[except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]]];
- [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website]; or
- [use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without
limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in
relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
5. Use on behalf of organization
- If you use our website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by doing so you bind both:
- Yourself; and
- The person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project,
To these terms and conditions, and in these circumstances references to “you” in these
terms and conditions are to both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal
entity, [unless the context requires otherwise].
6. Registration and accounts
- To be eligible for [an account] on our website under this section 6, you must [be
resident or situated in the United Arab Emirates].
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the
account registration form on our website].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, [unless you
have that person’s express permission to do so].
7. User login Details
- If you register for an account with our website, [you will be asked to choose] [a user
ID and password].
- Your used ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set
out in Section 12; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with
the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep
your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a
8. Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
- [suspend your account];
- [cancel your account]; and/or
- [edit your account details],
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website
9.1 We welcome submissions to the directory published on our website.
9.2 Each submission to our directory must be a listing in respect of a [maintenance company, laundry
company or cleaning company].
9.3 For the avoidance of doubt, your directory submissions constitute “your content” for
the purposes of Section 11 and Section 12 and must comply with the acceptable use rules set out in
9.4 You must keep your directory submissions up to date using our website interface.
10. Free directory listings
- You may submit a free listing to our directory by following this process:
Click on ‘New Service Provider’ button on the homepage, fill the ‘Create Account’
form with valid details and click on ‘Register’ button.
- If we accept your free directory listing submission, it will remain published on our website
[indefinitely] OR [for a period of 1 year] OR [for the relevant period set out on our website],
subject to termination or deletion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We may delete a free directory listing at any time, with or without notice to you.
11. Your content: license
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials
(including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material,
audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website
for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license] to [use,
reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your specific consent,
publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 11.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed
under Section 11.2.
- You hereby wave all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by
applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your
content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made
available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach
any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that
you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or
edit any or all your content.
12. Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal
rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in
each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and
conditions, must not:
- Be libelous or maliciously false;
- Be obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in
passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, [instructions for the commission of a crime or a
promotion of criminal activity];
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- [depict violence [in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- [be pornographic, [lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- [be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
- [consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and
could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- [constitute spam];
- [be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing,
hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
- [cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
13. Report Abuse
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or
activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Limited Warranties
- We do not warrant or represent
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to
stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or
explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and
conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the
discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 15.1, we
exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms
and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
15. Limitations and Exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will;
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in
these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject
matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including
negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided
free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond
our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation)
loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or
- You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses,
damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses
and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the
advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by
you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
17. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach
these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to
deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you
from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the
website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your
access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
18. Third Party Websites
- You represent and warrant that your listings, links and submissions to the ServizNow
site do not, and will not include content, or links to content, which may result in a
claim against, or civil or criminal liability to, ServizNow or that otherwise violates
applicable law or the terms of this agreement, including, without limitation, content
that is fraudulent, deceptive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,
adult-themed, infringing or that violates the privacy, publicity or any other right(s)
of a third party.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ServizNow and its affiliates and
partners, and any of their respective officers, directors, partners, shareholders,
agents, licensees and employees, from and against all third party claims, actions,
liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs including, without limitation,
reasonable attorneys' fees (collectively, 'losses') that may at any time be incurred as
a result of any third party claims, suits or proceedings:
(a) arising out of any breach by you of any duty, representation or warranty under this agreement;
(b) arising from the content or subject matter of any of your listing, link, submission or content of
sites to which visitors can link through your links or listings. ServizNow retains complete
editorial discretion with respect to all listings and links, including, without limitation,
regarding the selection, placement, keywords, title, descriptions and multilinks.
- The following are trademarks of ServizNow (or its affiliated companies) and may be
registered in certain jurisdictions:
- SERVIZNOW DIRECTORY
- SERVIZNOW ON-DEMAND MOBILE APP.
- No use of these trademarks is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to
ServizNow or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions
will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised
terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are
familiar with the current version.
- We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under
these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations
under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other
competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will
continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or
enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the
rest of the provision will continue in effect.
23. Exclusion of third-party rights
- These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us and are not intended to
benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and
your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of
any third party.
24. Entire agreement
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in
relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of
your use of this website.
25. Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE law,
and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UAE.
26. Registrations and authorizations
- We are registered with Fujairah Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company.
27. Our details
- The full name of our company is ServizNow LLC. We are registered in Fujairah under registration